[hpc-announce] Systems Faculty Position at North Carolina State University

Frank Mueller mueller at cs.ncsu.edu
Mon Dec 7 17:11:06 CST 2015

Systems Faculty Position at North Carolina State University
The Department of Computer Science at North Carolina State University (NCSU)
seeks to fill a tenure-track or senior faculty position in the area of Big
Data / High Performance Computing, including Cloud Computing, Parallel I/O,
and Non-Volatile Storage, with a strong focus on the computer systems side and
on scalability for large systems. The position has an option for a joint
appointment with the Computer Science and Mathematics Division (CSMD) of Oak
Ridge National Laboratories (ORNL). If this option is elected, candidates will
be invited to interview at NCSU and ORNL. A successful joint NCSU/ORNL
candidate’s home institution would be NCSU, where most of the time on research
(and all of the time on teaching) is spent, combined with frequent visits and
close collaborations with ORNL, which opens up additional opportunities for
conducting research.  We aim to fill the position by August 16, 2016, but it
will remain open until filled. Applicants are encouraged to apply by January
15, 2016.  For more details, visit
http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/employment/jobs/50

--
 Frank Mueller
 Department of Computer Science
 North Carolina State University
 3266 EB2
 Raleigh, NC 27695-8206
 Office: EB2 building  Room: 3266  Phone:+1.919.515.7889  Fax:+1.919.515.7896