[hpc-announce] Emerging Software as a Service and Analytics 2015 (ESaaSA 2015), May 20-22, 2015 in Lisbon, Portugal
V.Chang at soton.ac.uk
Sat Nov 29 16:06:53 CST 2014
Our next workshop, Emerging Software as a Service and Analytics 2015 (ESaaSA 2015; pronounced as E-Saa-Sa) will be hosted between May 20-22, 2015 in Lisbon, Portugal. The proceedings will be submitted to well-known indexes such as ISI, INSPEC, DBLP, EI and Scopus. Extension and improvement of workshop papers can be considered to be published in International Journal of Organizational and Collective Intelligence (IJOCI) or Open Journal of Big Data (OJBD). Exceptional papers may be considered to high-quality journals that I'll be involved. I hope that you can submit a paper and enjoy a wonderful time in Lisbon! Thanks and regards.
Our workshop presents a summary of Emerging Software as a Service and Analytics (ESaaSA), which offer innovative approaches of delivering services and making contributions to research and enterprise communities. Following the successful delivery of ESaaSA 2014, we oversee the importance of ESaaSA as a unique and rising field and all services in SaaS should always be designed, deployed and integrated. Emerging means innovative techniques and methods used for the traditional areas (finance, healthcare, education, security etc) or new areas (mobile apps, social networks, weather visualization, Big Data processing etc). We will seek papers to demonstrate proofs-of-concept, demonstrations, design and implementations, successful case studies and use cases of adopting ESaaSA.
The focus of this workshop is to demonstrate new techniques, demonstrations and innovative approaches in ESaaSA and analytics services. The impacts of research contributions are as follows.
- Explain how to implement analytics, and their added values.
- Demonstrate how ESaaSA can be used in different case studies.
- Describe how to resolve challenges in each Cloud Computing adoption scenario.
- Provide reproducible steps for anyone to follow, and support reproducibility, an important aspect in Cloud Computing science.
- Explain how their Cloud services can work effectively in production and real-time
- Present how their services can make contributions to users involved in the use of Cloud services and adoption.
- Sum up and disseminate all the lessons learned and recommendation to play an influential role in academia and industry
Website and submission: http://closer.scitevents.org/ESaaSA.aspx
Paper Submission: February 27, 2015
Authors Notification: March 12, 2015
Camera Ready and Registration: March 26, 2015
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Health Informatics as a Service (HIaaS) for any type of health informatics, computation and services
* Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) including frameworks, empirical approaches and data processing techniques
* Big Data algorithm, methodology, business models and challenges
* Security as a Service including any algorithms, methodology and software proof-of-concepts
* Financial Software as a Service (FSaaS) including risk and pricing analysis; predictive modelling
* Education as a Service (EaaS) including e-Learning and educational applications
* Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) including workflows and supply chain in the Cloud
* Software Engineering approaches, including formal methods, agile methods and theoretical algorithms for Cloud
* Natural Science as a Service (NSaaS) including weather forecasting and weather data visualization
* System Design and Architecture
* Mobile System as a Service (MSaaS)
* Gaming as a Service (GaaS)
* Framework (conceptual, logical or software)
* Analytics as a Service (AaaS) for any types of analytics
* Electrical Platform as a Service (EPaaS)
* Energy-saving and Green IT applications
* Middleware and agents for Cloud, Grid and Cluster Computing
* Integration as a Service (data; service; business; federated clouds)
* Scheduling, service duplication, fairness, load balance for SaaS and Analytics
* Tenant application development including customization, verification, simulation, and testing on SaaS and Analytics
* SaaS QoS, security, reliability, availability, service bus mechanisms
* Social Clouds and Analytics
* User Evaluations and Case Studies
* SaaS, Big Data and Analytics demonstrations and research discussions from computing scientists, business IS academics and industrial consultants
* Any emerging services
* e-Government, e-Commerce, e-Science and creative technologies for the Cloud
Detail information: http://closer.scitevents.org/ESaaSA.aspx
Hope you can join us online and in Lisbon!
More information about the hpc-announce