[hpc-announce] CFP (deadline extended): High Performance Grid and Cloud Computing (HPGC 2014)
aubanel at unb.ca
Thu Jan 2 14:00:52 CST 2014
CALL FOR PAPERS: HPGC 2014
High-Performance Grid and Cloud Computing Workshop, to be held in conjunction with IPDPS 2014,
May 19, 2014, Phoenix, Arizona
Submission Deadline: EXTENDED to January 14, 2014
• Applications: Theory and practice of high performance clouds, grid, and distributed computing.
• Application resilience and elasticity in high performance clouds and grids
• Infrastructure: Implementation and evaluation of services for and in distributed computing.
• Management and Monitoring: Resource management, monitoring, and pricing.
• Scheduling: Application scheduling, workflow management.
• Networking: Bandwidth allocation, data routing, co-scheduling of network and compute resources.
• Resource allocation: Mapping data and applications on distributed resources.
• Programming Models: Middleware for remote execution. Interaction of hosts and accelerators (OpenCL, CUDA, OpenMP, OpenACC).
• Virtualization: Virtualization of computing, storage, and network resources.
• Performance Evaluation
We invite submissions not exceeding ten single-spaced pages (IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscripts style: two columns). Submitted papers may not have appeared in or be under consideration for another workshop, conference, or journal. Each paper will be refereed by at least three independent reviewers. Paper submission indicates the intention of the author to present the paper at the HPGC workshop at IPDPS 2014.
Submissions are due January 14, 2014, to http://edas.info/N15809
The HPGC workshop proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society along with the IPDPS conference proceedings.
Eric Aubanel, University of New Brunswick, Canada
Virendra C. Bhavsar, University of New Brunswick, Canada
Michael Alex Frumkin, Nvidia, USA
• Anthony T. Chronopoulos, Univ. of Texas at San Antonio, USA
• Weichang Du, University of New Brunswick, Canada
• Jiahua He, Amazon Web Services, USA
• Eduardo Huedo Cuesta, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
• Haoqiang Jin, NASA, USA
• Rajkumar Kettimuthu, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
• Alexey Lastovetsky, University College Dublin, Ireland
• Gabriel Mateescu, Virginia Bioinformatics Institute, Blacksburg, VA, USA
• Chao Mei, Google, USA
• Rubén S. Montero, Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Spain
• Daniel de Oliveira, Fluminense Federal University, Brazil
• Stefan Podlipnig, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
• Sushil Prasad, Georgia State University, USA
• Andrew Rau-Chaplin, Dalhousie University, Canada
• Thomas Rauber, University of Bayreuth, Germany
• Ivan Rodero, Rutgers University, USA
• Yang Song, IBM Almaden Research Center, USA
• Guangzhong Sun, University of Science and Technology of China
• Luis Tomas, University of Umeå, Sweden
• Chase (Qishi) Wu, University of Memphis, USA
• Laurence T. Yang, St Francis Xavier University, Canada
Dr. Eric Aubanel, Professor
Faculty of Computer Science, University of New Brunswick
Phone: (506) 458-7268
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce