[hpc-announce] CFP: IEEE-13th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (ISPDC 2014 )
yaozhang at anl.gov
Fri Feb 7 01:18:03 CST 2014
CALL FOR PAPERS
IEEE-13th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing
June 24 - 27, 2014
Aix-Marseille University, France
Authors are invited to submit papers presenting original research and
unpublished research work advancing the state of the art in the field for
topics including, but not limited to:
System Architectures for Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Multi-Cores and Cluster Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Methods and Tools for Parallel and Distributed Programming
- Embedded, Mobile and Networking Environments
High Performance Computing and Large Scale Applications
- Tools and Environments for Parallel Program Design/Analysis
- Scalable Algorithms and Applications
- Urban Networks and Applications, Vehicular Networks
- Parallel, Distributed and Mobile big-Data Management
Parallel Computing and Algorithms
- Parallel Programming Paradigms and APIs
- GPU Programming
- Bio-inspired Parallel Algorithms
- Algorithms, Models and Formal Verification
Distributed and Embedded Computing
- Collaborative Computing, P2P Computing...
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing, Mobile Clouds
- Web Services and Internet Computing
- Distributed Software Components, Multi-agent Systems
Performance Modeling, Management and Optimization
- Scheduling and Load Balancing
- Performance Modeling, Analysis and Evaluation
- Optimisation, Security and Dependability
- Real-time Distributed and Parallel Systems
- Visualisation of Massively Parallel Data
- IoT, Social Networks,...
Papers and/or posters describing PhD on going work or original R&D
solutions in the field are also welcome.
Submission Due: 1 March 2014
Notification: 10 April 2014
Proceedings Version Due: 25 April 2014
PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
All submissions should be up to 8 pages written in English and compliant
with the IEEE standard (8.5"x11", two-column).
The IEEE Computer Society Press will publish the proceedings.
A best paper award will be presented to paper(s) receiving the highest
quality rating from the reviewers and the PC.
Submission email address: ispdc2014 at acrypta.com
Simultaneous submissions to other conferences with published proceedings
are not allowed.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce