[hpc-announce] [HiPC 2013] IMPORTANT NOTICE - Change of venue for HiPC 2013

Manisha Gajbe manisha at hipc.org
Thu Sep 12 19:13:19 CDT 2013

The HiPC 2013 conference scheduled for 18-21 December in Hyderabad will
shift its venue to Bengaluru (Bangalore).

The city of Hyderabad is located in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, an
area slated for bifurcation. The schedule for this action and the debate
over the outcome for Hyderabad may coincide with HiPC 2013 schedule, and
local discord could disrupt travel routes, especially for those traveling
by ground in India.

To all HiPC 2013 registrants-attendees who already booked travel to
Hyderabad, we trust this will allow you sufficient notice to change your
bookings without penalty. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The dates (December 18-21, 2013) for the conference remain the same. The
new venue is the Park Plaza Bengaluru hotel. After October 1st, visit the
HiPC Accommodations page for instructions to secure accommodations at the
conference hotel. The conference website at www.hipc.org has this
information and other details about this change.

Park Plaza Bengaluru:
http://www.parkplaza.com/bangalore-hotel-in-560037/indbanl/

Signature :

Regards,