[hpc-announce] Section "Scientific Computing" at the GAMM annual meeting 2014

Matthias Bolten bolten at math.uni-wuppertal.de
Thu Nov 7 10:03:17 CST 2013

Appologies if you got multiple copies of this email.

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for contributions for the section on Scientific Computing at the 85th GAMM annual meeting 2014. The GAMM conference meeting will take place March 10 - 14, 2014 in Erlangen, Germany.

Anyone working in this field is highly encouraged to submit proposals via the conference website available at:

http://jahrestagung.gamm-ev.de

Follow the link "Online Registration" to register and submit. Be sure to select "- Section S22". If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the organizers Matthias Bolten <bolten at math.uni-wuppertal.de> or Sabine Roller <sabine.roller at uni-siegen.de>. The deadline for the submission of abstracts is December 13, 2013.

We are looking forward to your participation!

Sabine Roller and Matthias Bolten