[hpc-announce] Final Call For Participation - CGO 2013 (early registration due: Jan 26)

Huimin Cui huimin.cui at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 00:05:45 CST 2013

Hello everyone,

The 11th International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO)
will be held on Feb. 23-27, 2013 at Shenzhen, China. I am glad to invite
you to attend this important conference in compiler and architecture area.**
**

 ****

Since the early registration due time is coming, only 1 week left from now.
If you plan to attend the conference, please remember to register the
conference before the following date so as to avoid the unnecessary cost.***
*

 ****

EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Jan. 26th, 2013, 11:59 PM EST.****

 ****

 ****

The program committee has put together a strong technical program with
a record number of accepted papers (33 regular papers). We have
also scheduled 5 tutorials and 3 workshops. CGO 2013 co-locates with other
2 important conferences, HPCA and PPoPP. 3 conferences will share 2
excellent keynotes, reception, banquet, and excursion. You can attend 3
conferences after you register one of them.****

 ****

To reduce the burden of student traveling, we set aside the dedicated
funding to support them. Students can apply the grant according to the
instruction of CGO 2013 website. We are negotiating with another economy
hotel and will sign contract soon. The price of 1 double-bed room/night is
around $50. After signing the contract, we will open the booking link
immediately.****

** **

We look forward to your participation in this important event. For more
information, please visit the conference website:****

http://www.cgo.org/cgo2013/  ****

 ****

Chenggang Wu****