[hpc-announce] First Announcement and CFPs of HET-NETs 2013
G.M.A.Miskeen at student.bradford.ac.uk
Tue Aug 20 11:30:40 CDT 2013
Dear colleagues at hpc-announce
The First announcement and CFPs of HET-NETs 2013 Conference (incl. NET-PEN PhD Course), scheduled for 11 - 13 November 2013, England, UK
has not taken place as yet due to unexpected organisational issues that took some time to overcome.
We shall be grateful if you would kindly exercise your discretion and send our announcement and CFP as soon as it is feasible.
Many thanks in anticipation.
Miss Guzlan Miskeen,
HET-NETs 2013 Local Committee
Seventh International Open Conference HET-NETs 2013 (IFIP)
'Performance and Security Modelling & Evaluation of
Cooperative Heterogeneous Networks'
hpc-announce at mcs.anl.govand
First EU PhD Course NET-PEN 2013
'Networks and Performance Engineering'
Mon 11th - Wed 13th Nov. 2013
Venue: Craiglands Hotel, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, England, UK
General Chair: Demetres D Kouvatsos (University of Bradford, UK)
PC Co-Chairs: Simonetta Balsamo (University of Ca' Foscari of Venetia, Italy)
Yutaka Takahashi (Kyoto University, Japan)
First Announcement and CFPs
The Seventh Int. HET-NET 2013 Open Conference is organised under the auspices of the International Federation of Information Processing (IFIP - Event 02691) and aims to (i) Motivate fundamental theoretical and applied research into the modelling, analysis & engineering of performance vs. security trade-offs of evolving, cooperative and converging multi-service networks of diverse technology and the future generation Internet (FGI) and (ii) Provide the appropriate framework for the staging of the First EU PhD course 'NET-PEN 2013', based on selected HET-NETs 2013 technical papers and tutorials. Contributions are encouraged on, but are not limited to, the following technical themes:
* Network Traffic Modelling, Characterisation and Engineering
* Experimental Performance Validation and Measurement Platforms
* Network Modelling and Analysis of Performance vs. Security Trade-offs
* Energy-Aware Security and QoS Routing Trade-offs in Wireless Networks
* Queueing Theoretic-based Models for Intrusion Detection and Elimination Systems
* CRNs with Dynamic Spectrum Access and Cloud Supporting Platforms
* Network Security Management Models for Quantum Key Distributions
* QoS Protocols for Vehicular (VANETs) vs. Robotic (RANETs) Ad Hoc Networks
* Numerical, Simulation and Analytic Methodologies and Quantitative Tools
* Queueing Network Models (QNMs) and Gen. Stochastic Petri Nets (GSPNs) with Blocking
* Optimal Group Network Communication (Broadcasting /Multicasting) Schemes
* Performance vs. Security Modelling Issues in Optical Networks
* Performance Evaluation and Mobility Management in Wireless Networks
* Modelling and Quantitative Analysis of Overlay Networks
* End-to-End Quality of Service (QoS) in Cooperative Heterogeneous Networks
* Quality Feedback for Perceived Service Dependability
> Mon 7th Oct. 2013: Papers (up to six A4 size pages), Works-in-Progress (up to two A4 size pages) and Posters (a single A4 size page) for peer review;
> Fri 11th Oct. 2013: Confirmation of Acceptance Rejection;
> Fri 18th Oct. 2013: Camera Ready Papers (up to ten A4 size pages), Works-in-Progress (up to six A4 size pages) and Posters (up to four A4 size pages);
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce