[hpc-announce] CFP: ParCo 2013 PhD Symposium

Josef Weidendorfer Josef.Weidendorfer at in.tum.de
Fri Apr 12 04:57:44 CDT 2013

                  Call for Papers
             ParCo2013 PhD Symposium
           Sep 10, 2013 - Sep 13, 2013
                 Munich, Germany

http://www.mac.tum.de/parco2013/

As a special forum for PhD researchers to present their work
and results, we will organize a PhD Symposium at ParCo 2013.
Contributions are welcome on all topics relevant for ParCo:
developments, applications, and future trends in parallel
computing for the whole range of platforms. For a more
detailed list of conference topics, see the ParCo website.

We invite all interested PhD students to submit an extended
abstract (2-4 pages) until May 17. See the "information for authors"
website on http://www.mac.tum.de/parco2013/infoauthors
on how to submit your work for the PhD Symposium.

Participants accepted for the PhD Symposium will receive
travel support (approx. 50%-90% of the conference fee) from
funds provided by industry sponsors. In addition, a best paper
prize is planned for the best PhD Symposium paper and
presentation.

IMPORTANT DATES
Deadline for extended abstracts: May  17, 2013
Notification of Acceptance:      June  7, 2013
Full papers due:                 July 31, 2013

FURTHER INFORMATION
http://www.mac.tum.de/parco2013/programme