[ExM Users] TCLLIBPATH reset?

Ozik, Jonathan jozik at anl.gov
Thu Sep 25 09:48:22 CDT 2014

Hello,

I’m getting an issue where packages can’t be found. When launching turbine with the -V option I see that the TCLLIBPATH is being set via:
++ TCLLIBPATH=
++ ((  EXEC_SCRIPT  ))
++ ((  TURBINE_STATIC_EXEC  ))
++ ((  !TURBINE_PKG_AVAIL  ))
++ [[ /usr/local/Cellar/tcl-tk/8.6.1/bin/tclsh8.6 == '' ]]
++ TCLLIBPATH+=/Users/jozik/work/swift_t/install/turbine/lib
++ export TCLLIBPATH

which suggests to me that setting it to look at where a pkgIndex.tcl is located prior to launching turbine is overwritten? Is there a command line option that I should be sending to turbine to include custom pkgIndex.tcl locations?

Jonathan