[ExM Users] debugging suggestions for non-static main-wrap segfault

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:39:40 CDT 2014

That looks right, it should run dock_wrap.tcl fine.  And it runs
successfully to completion with no output?  Is that what you expected it to
do?

Backtracking to your original problem, if you could work out which "package
require" statement was failing and provide some info about that package it
might help understand the issue.

- Tim