[Darshan-users] Darshan BoF at ECP Community Days

Snyder, Shane ssnyder at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 21 18:11:18 CDT 2022

Darshan users,

We wanted to make sure the community is aware of a Darshan BoF session we will be putting on at the ECP Community BoF Days:

Darshan: Enabling Insights into HPC I/O Behavior
May 12th, 3:00 PM eastern time

We will provide general updates on new Darshan instrumentation modules and features, and will also have guest speakers talk in detail about recent Darshan activities that may be of interest to the community:

  *   AutoPerf modules for instrumenting MPI communication and Cray network counters (Sudheer Chunduri, ALCF)
  *   PyDarshan developments and a new PyDarshan-based job summary tool (Nik Awtrey, LANL)
  *   Interactive tools for visualizing DXT trace data (Jean Luca Bez, LBL)
  *

To register, follow this link, expand the Darshan BoF description, and click "Register" -- this should provide you with a Zoom link to attend the BoF: https://www.exascaleproject.org/event/ecp-community-bof-days-2022/

Thanks!
--Darshan team