[Darshan-users] Hang on post-process

Snyder, Shane ssnyder at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 14 14:26:36 CDT 2021

Heh, I'm glad you were able to figure it out. I was just looking at the files generated in your temporary directory to see if possible to reverse engineer where the failure was occurring, but I'm glad you short circuited the need for that exercise :)

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for working through it with us! I don't believe I've seen the missing LaTeX packages result in a silent hang like that before, either, but it's nice to have another tip for users that might hit something similar while we wait for the new tools to be ready.

--Shane