[Darshan-users] Hang on post-process

Jeffrey Layton laytonjb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:17:46 CDT 2021

Ah - I think I figured it out. I went back to an old email (5/20/2020) when
I was first installing Darshan and I found two packages I need to install:

texlive-latex-extra
libpod-latex-perl

One I installed these, it didn't hang!!  The resulting pdf looks like the
one you sent me!

I'm not sure why it didn't yell about missing packages or binaries as it
did before (see the 5/20/20 post)

Thanks for hanging in there with me - it's greatly appreciated!

Jeff