[Darshan-users] Darshan error on Cray system with static compilation

Markomanolis, George markomanolig at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 23 13:36:59 CDT 2020

Hi,

I just send an error that we can’t reproduce, it happens sometimes and it is on a system that I don’t even have access but they informed me about this error:

fms_MOM6_SIS2_compile.x: lib/darshan-common.c:262: darshan_track_common_val_counters: Assertion `found == counter' failed. forrtl: error (76): Abort trap signal Image PC Routine Line Source

This is a Cray system with static compilation. This error kills the application. Do you have any idea or it is difficult with so minimal information?

Regards,
George