[Darshan-users] darshan-parser incompatible version

Liu, Zhengchun zhengchun.liu at anl.gov
Fri Feb 16 17:13:53 CST 2018

Hi colleagues,

I got
Error: incompatible darshan file.
Error: expected version 2.02, but got 2.05
Error: unable to read job information from log file.

when I try to run darshan-parser on cooley

Then I tried to install darshan-util on my MacBook laptop, i tried install the latest version but still got:
Error: incompatible darshan file.
Error: expected version 3.10, but got 2.05
Error: failed to read darshan log file header.

I did not find version 2.05 from ftp://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/darshan/releases/

Any thought on parsing my darshan log?

Thanks
Zhengchun