[Darshan-users] Darshan undefined compilation error

Harms, Kevin harms at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Oct 18 17:19:06 CDT 2017

  Can you provide the output of the linking stage with the generated mpicc. So if you named your mpicc, mpicc.darshan:

  mpicc.darshan -show -o binary *.o

  The previous post you mentioned has some type of error in the generated script where one of the compiler arguments was not being added properly.

kevin