[Darshan-users] Darshan undefined compilation error

Adnan Haider ahaider3 at hawk.iit.edu
Wed Oct 18 16:28:23 CDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to statically instrument my application with darshan. I am
using mpich 3.2 and darshan 3.1.4. I have also tried 3.1.3 and 3.0.0 all
which give the same errors as this post:
https://lists.mcs.anl.gov/mailman/htdig/darshan-users/2017-July/000448.html

Maybe I am not compiling mpich with the correct flags? ( I am not changing
the defaults).

I get these errors for the example IO_simple.c as well as a very simple
piece of MPI code.

Also nm libdarshan.a does show the functions that are coming up as
undefined, same as the post I linked to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.