[Darshan-users] DXT parser issues

Shane Snyder ssnyder at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 20 17:03:20 CST 2017

Hi James,

This was a bug in the darshan-parser utility, so not related to anything
you are doing. It has since been fixed in Darshan's master branch, and
we will try to roll it up into a point release in the next couple of days.

I will note that darshan-parser should still be able to print all of the
data in the darshan log (it just crashes when it reaches the DXT data
stored at the very end), if that is any consolation.

Thanks a bunch for reporting the bug to us!

--Shane