[Darshan-users] Darshan "I/O" pattern

Wadud Miah wadud.miah at nag.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 10:39:30 CST 2017

Hello,

I have the attached "I/O pattern" bar chart from Darshan which I don't understand. My question is what do the "Sequential" and "Consecutive" labels mean? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Wadud.

Dr. Wadud Miah
Computational Scientist
Numerical Algorithms Group
01865 518035

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Microsoft Office 365.