[Darshan-users] Darshan trace file creation

Wadud Miah wadud.miah at nag.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 14:58:14 CST 2016

Hello,

I built Darshan with Intel MPI 5.1.3 and gcc 4.3.4 with the following configure flags:

./configure --prefix=$HOME/darshan-3.1.2-impi --with-mem-align=8 --with-jobid-env=NONE --with-log-path-by-env=DARSHAN_LOGPATH

which built fine. I set DARSHAN_LOGPATH to darshan-trace-dir and I created the directory darshan-trace-dir. I then executed my MPI code which does I/O using:

mpirun -n 9 -env LD_PRELOAD /home/pr1ebt00/pr1ebt05/darshan-3.1.2-impi/lib/libdarshan.so ./bt.A.9.mpi_io_full

in the same directory that has the darshan-trace-dir directory. However, I do not see any tracefile in the directory darshan-trace-dir and no error messages. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Wadud.

Dr. Wadud Miah

Computational Scientist

Numerical Algorithms Group

01865 518035

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Microsoft Office 365.