[Darshan-users] Different builds for each MPI/compiler

Chih-Song Kuo csk at ictgmbh.net
Wed Sep 9 05:55:35 CDT 2015

Hello Darshan user community,

I just started using Darshan. Despite it runs pretty well, I wonder if I have to create different builds for each combination of MPI and compiler. I had this concern because you wrote some issues about libfmpich.so. I as a sales consultant of an HPC-system vendor run benchmarks with many combinations of MPI and compilers to advise our customer the best choice.

Your insight will be greatly appreciated.

Chih-Song