[Darshan-users] SC15 BoF: Analyzing Parallel I/O

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 12 08:23:12 CST 2015

Julian Kunkel (DKRZ) and Philip Carns (ANL) are co-organizing a Birds of
a Feather session at SC15 in Austin, Texas, entitled “Analyzing Parallel
I/O”.  The BoF will feature a variety of guest speakers to share their
perspectives on the field as well as a discussion session.  This is a
great opportunity to find out more about I/O analysis tools and best
practices.  The BoF will be held in room 13B from 1:30 to 3:00pm on
Thursday, Nov 19.  The tentative agenda is available online:

http://wr.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/events/2015/analyzingparallelio

thanks,
-Phil
<http://wr.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/events/2015/analyzingparallelio>