[Darshan-users] Darshan error with HDF5

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 28 15:32:04 CDT 2015

Hi Adnan!

Is everything in the application statically linked (maybe check with ldd
<executable>)?  That error message is supposed to only be generated by
the dynamic (ld-preloaded) darshan library, because it has to locate
underlying symbols at run time.  The symbol name mapping should be set
at link time for a static executable.

thanks,
-Phil