[Darshan-users] Introducing Darshan-Web

Matthieu Dorier matthieu.dorier at irisa.fr
Fri Oct 17 07:05:42 CDT 2014

Dear Darshan users/developers,

The Darshan-Ruby tool has led to the development of Darshan-Web, a web interface to analyze Darshan log files.
A demo of this interface is available here: http://darshan-web.irisa.fr/

If you're interested in trying it with your own log files, the installation procedure is described here:
http://darshan-ruby.gforge.inria.fr/

Please note that this is a prototype. We are very interested in getting feedbacks from potential users. The intern who developed this interface has left and those feedbacks can determine whether we hire new people to continue the development.

Matthieu Dorier
PhD student at ENS Rennes
http://people.irisa.fr/Matthieu.Dorier