[Darshan-users] Darshan-Ruby 1.1 released

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 10 08:38:47 CDT 2013

Thanks Matthieu!  I posted a news item about the release on the Darshan
page as well so that visitors to the web site will see the update.

Re: the darshan-util-config.h header, can you contact me off list and
let me know which values you need from that header?  We might be able to
come up with another way to provide them without installing the
darshan-util-config.h header.  I'd like to avoid including that
particular .h file in the installation if I can.

thanks,
-Phil