[Darshan-users] documentation for darshan-logutils

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 16 08:44:59 CDT 2013

On 04/13/2013 05:34 AM, Matthieu Dorier wrote:
> Also a remark for later versions of Darshan (here I'm using 2.2.5):
> building a libdarshan-util.a library and installing it, along with the
> necessary include files, in the --prefix directory provided at
> configure time, would ease the use of this C API. I have myself
> modified the Makefile.in in darshan-util to have this done, I can
> share these modifications if you wish.

Hi Matthieu,

Just to follow up on this particular topic, I just integrated your
suggested modifications (from the Makefile.in provided with
Darshan-Ruby) so that Darshan will install libdarshan-util and the
associated headers automatically.  This will be available in the
upcoming Darshan 2.2.6 release.

many thanks!
-Phil