[Darshan-users] Darshan 2.2.3 release announcement

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 20 10:42:35 CST 2012

Hi Richard,

I don't think we've tried to install it on our BG/Q login nodes yet.  So
far we've just been copying log files elsewhere when we want to use the
darshan-job-summary tool on them.

We never installed that tool chain on the BG/P either, actually. We just
used it on a Linux cluster that had access to the log file directory.

-Phil