[Darshan-users] Darshan installation question

ketan ketan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 19 18:43:51 CDT 2011

Thanks Kevin for your help and support installing Darshan.

I now have Darshan installed and using its mpicc to make my application.
However, I do not see anything gets touched in the designated Darshan
logs when I really run the application.

Any ideas what to look for when debugging this.

Also, I do not know what should I send you guys so that you could
possibly diagnose the issue.

Regards,
Ketan