[Darshan-users] Darshan Calibration

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 1 10:58:43 CDT 2011

Hi Ketan,

Since this is a single process, you could capture an strace of an
execution for confirmation.  Could you try this:

strace -v my_executable_and_arguments >& output.txt

It might point out something that your program is doing that Darshan
isn't capturing for some reason.

Also, could you share the output of this command to make sure that we
understand if your libraries are all statically linked?

ldd my_executable

thanks,
-Phil