[Darshan-users] Darshan and AIX?

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 22 08:17:35 CST 2010

Thanks for the bug reports.  Tat stuff all sounds fixable.

On AIX, does mpicc do static linking or dynamic linking by default?

If it is the latter, then you might be able to use LD_PRELOAD for your
wrappers.  (google tells me maybe this LDR_PRELOAD on AIX?  I haven't a
clue).  This isn't ready yet, but we are working on an LD_PRELOAD
compatible library in svn trunk right now.  It should be available at
least in experimental form in the next release sometime after the holidays.

-Phil