[codes-ross-users] Replaying darshan log in separate environment.

kim sunggon91 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 22:12:21 CDT 2018

Hello.

I am trying to replicate the application I/O characteristics from a server
in another server by using a darshan log.
I have installed CODES/ROSS and do have darshan log.
Although i have been reading wikis, i cannot find information on how to
replay the darshan log.
Cods-io-workloads wiki does have some mention about darshan log but it is
too abstract for me and i need some help.
Can anyone help to be replay the darshan log or even guild to a page with
more detailed information?
Sorry that I'm new to CODES/ROSS and asking some basic question.

Thank you in advance