[codes-ross-users] ROSS debugging?

Jian Peng jpeng10 at hawk.iit.edu
Sun Jul 23 23:40:13 CDT 2017

Hi,

    Could anybody give some general idea of debugging a ROSS event tree?

    I'm currently having a problem like node A have sent 2048 events to B,
but before B receives all events, the simulation ends normally. And no
leftover messages in any queue on routers or terminals.

    It seems all PE have finished processing all events in their own event
tree. If I want to see where those "un-handled" events go, is there a
better debugging way other than adding printfs manually?

    Thanks!