[codes-ross-users] Simulation ends with events unprocessed

Jian Peng jpeng10 at hawk.iit.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:20:12 CST 2017

Hi,

    I'm running some experiments on Dragonfly with CODES 5.0.2.  Sometimes
they end up with unsent messages remaining in terminals and routers. I
think the reason is the events that carry these messages are not handled. I
looked through my debugging information and confirmed it.

    So, why does ROSS end when there are still events unprocessed? I'm
running a sequential simulation. Thanks.

[image: Inline image 1]