[codes-ross-users] codes model net problems

Jenkins, Jonathan P. jenkins at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 8 09:10:27 CDT 2016

Hi Yu,

Thanks for the information. Can you additionally send the argument used for the "annotation" variable in model_net_event_annotated?

In my previous answer to your second question, I meant that you should run that or a similar benchmark on a real (not simulated) system to get an accurate startup parameter for the system you are simulating. Eventually you'd want to use something like the loggp model that IIRC we've talked about off-thread, but simplenet is at least a reasonable model to start with.

Thanks,
John