[cgma-dev] iGeom Question

Andrew Davis andrew.davis at wisc.edu
Thu Feb 26 11:44:47 CST 2015

Hi Guys

I'm making some modification to iGeom to allow degenerate tori, I've done
this by adding functions which create vertices (points), curves (edges) and
a function that takes curve and makes a surface.

Now, so I wrapped make_RefFace

 RefFace* tmp_surface =  gmt->make_RefFace(PLANE_SURFACE_TYPE,

                                            curves,
                                            true);

My curve argument is a DLIList of RefEdges*, Ive written out the state of
igeom before this call into a sat file, and I can see my vertices, and
curves, but I get a segfault from within BridgeManager::topology_bridge
-> GeometryModifyTool::common_modify_engine
-> GeometryModifyTool::make_RefFace

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks

Andy