[cgma-dev] Downloading CGM 13.1.1

Rajeev Jain jain at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 8 14:51:09 CST 2014

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your email, we'd be interested in knowing about a little about the application/use you have in mind.

There is no form as such for downloading CGM.

Grab the repo from our bitbucket site and follow the instructions for building the repo.

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/cgm/

http://sigma.mcs.anl.gov/cgm-library/

Various tags are available for download here:
https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/cgm/downloads

Rajeev Jain
630-252-3176 / 630-252-5986 (fax)
jain at mcs.anl.gov