[cgma-dev] Downloading CGM 13.1.1

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:47:17 CST 2014

There is no registration for downloading CGM library or any of the
SIGMA components. The sources are open (LGPL licensed) and are hosted
on Bitbucket (https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/cgm/). If you are
familiar with git, you can clone a local copy. Use

git clone https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/cgm

You can follow the build instructions in http://sigma.mcs.anl.gov to
get started. If applicable, a word or two about how you will be using
the library will be much appreciated. Any other questions you have can
be directed to the list.

Best,
Vijay