[cgma-dev] CGM failing with OCC6.6.0

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:23:11 CDT 2014

I double checked my configuration, I used opencascade 6.7.0 for trunk cgm
build. I didn't realize that it wasn't comparable with 6.6.0. Working on it
now.

Jane

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Paul Wilson <wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu> wrote:

> Hi Iulian,
>
> These are the same errors I see - 6 in total for me.
>
> Paul
>

> On 04/11/2014 11:30 AM, Grindeanu, Iulian R. wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Even after recompiling occ660 on ubuntu 12, I got the same errors
>> The tests to blame are in cgm/master branch:
>>
>> FAIL: merge_facet
>> ..
>> FAIL: merge_occ
>> ..
>> FAIL: r_w
>> ..
>> FAIL: groups_saved_to_OCC
>>
>> They fail in optimized mode, and pass in debug mode
>>
>> They used to work on ubuntu 10 on occ 653, on cgm master, in optimized
>> mode.
>>
>> They fail in optimized mode on ubuntu 12 on occ 653 and on occ 660.
>>
>> We did not test before for occ 660 on master , on ubuntu 10.
>>
>> Iulian

Jane Hu

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called
according to his purpose, all things are working together for good."
(Romans 8:28)