[cgma-dev] RefGroup question

Paul Wilson wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu
Sat Jan 25 10:57:13 CST 2014

Hi David,

It doesn't look like you are not using all the right attribute
management here.

I'm not sure where this is documented (Tim?) but there is a reasonable
example in the ReadCGM module of MOAB. Starting at line 178
<https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/src/1e89e1024c147fd9a617a4a34a698b44c40796d1/src/io/ReadCGM.cpp?at=master#cl-178>,
you will see that if the flag 'act_att' is set to true (it is
initialized to true at line 136), then the attribute_manager is set to
automatically read and apply the attributes upon reading a file.

This is all in CubitAttribManager.hpp
<http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/ITAPS/browser/cgm/trunk/geom/CubitAttribManager.hpp>
which also contains methods for auto_write_flag() that you might need to
establish before you write your file to ensure that they are written in
your file.

I hope this helps,

Paul

--