[cgma-dev] RefGroup question

Tim Tautges (ANL) tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 23 16:51:33 CST 2014

Exporting groups is sort of backwards; if you export the model entities that groups are part of, and attributes are on,
then they'll go with, and (again, if attributes are on) will be restored on import.  Attribute settings are controlled
by CubitAttrib, IIRC.

- tim

On 01/23/2014 04:48 PM, David Thompson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been unable to determine from the documentation whether RefGroup instances can be exported along with a solid model by any or all of the backends. It doesn't appear that they can be; my experiments passing groups to CubitCompat_export_solid() have been unsuccessful with "OCC" and "FACET_TYPE" file_type arguments.
>
> 	Thanks,
> 	David

  phone (gvoice): (608) 354-1459      1500 Engineering Dr.
             fax: (608) 263-4499      Madison, WI 53706