[cgma-dev] CGM and Cubit13.1 Bug

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 11:19:30 CST 2013

Hi, Andy

Just fixed the bug you reported in moab, please update your moab to double
check the fix. Thanks!

Jane

--
Jane Hu

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called
according to his purpose, all things are working together for good."
(Romans 8:28)