[cgma-dev] iGeom::reflectEnt signature

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 10:43:03 CST 2013

Hi, Paul:

This change is due to cubit change from 12.2 to 13.1. Before it was assumed
to reflect against a plane crossing origin, and now it allows to reflect
any plane crossing any given point with any given plane direction.

You just need to give the point as (0,0,0) to let the previous passed tests
to run against cgm13.1 and above.

Hope it helps.

Jane

--
Jane Hu

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called
according to his purpose, all things are working together for good."
(Romans 8:28)