[cgma-dev] CGMA with Cubit not reading ACIS files

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Jul 31 15:25:32 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a version of CGMA working with OCC but when I build with cubit support, some simple test programs I wrote don't work any longer. Specifically, calling

    const char* filename = "/path/to/cgm/test/model1.sat";
    ModelImportOptions opts;
    DLIList<RefEntity*> entities;
    stat = GeometryQueryTool::instance()->import_solid_model(
      filename, ACIS_SAT_TYPE, opts, entities);

returns CUBIT_SUCCESS and prints a non-zero number of "ACIS Entities" have been read but then

1. entities is an empty list and
2. calling GeometryQueryTool::instance()->bodies() also returns an empty list.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

	Thanks,
	David