[cgma-dev] OCC MacOS compile successful

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:42:50 CST 2012

Hi, Rajeev:

It's good news that you are able to build OCC in Mac!

I saw this error before too in building CGM on OCC on Linux. However, it
turned out to be a set up problem. Can you look at config.log, and check if
it said that you are using the correctly OCC library? You have to set the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include your new build directory.

Hope it helps.

Jane