[cgma-dev] Link Mesquite and CGMA (and Lasso)

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 6 11:22:46 CST 2011

Hello, I have some corrections for my previous post; The configure command I am using for mesquite is like this: $ ./configure --prefix=/sandbox/lib/serial/mesquite --with-igeom=/sandbox/lib/serial/cgm/lib/iGeom-Defs.inc --with-imesh=/sandbox/lib/serial/moab/lib/iMesh-Defs.inc --with-irel=/sandbox/lib/serial/Lasso/lib/iRel-Defs.inc I didn't realize Dan is using "--with-imesh IMESH_DEFS=/home/dan/moab-4.1.0/itaps/imesh/iMesh-Defs.inc" ... I didn't try it, it might work. The part about the need of a successful cgma build ( and moab, Lasso) is, of course, still valid; Iulian ----- Original Message -----