[cgma-dev] Multiple "TopologyBridge"s under one merged "RefEntity"

Hong-Jun Kim hongjun at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 29 15:16:31 CDT 2011

Hi, all

When I scatter geometries in parallel meshing, I need the merged geometry edges have the same geometry directions in every processor.

However, since there are multiple "TopologyBridge"s under one merged "RefEntity", different TopologyBridge entities are scattered to processors and it makes inconsistent geometry edge direction.

So, can I ask if there is any way forcing to export the same TopologyBridge entities for all merged entities?

Moreover, "CAMergePartner" attribute is not used any more?

Thanks.

Hong-Jun Kim
Post-doc researcher
MCS, Argonne National Laboratory