[cgma-dev] questions on num_models in iGeom_load_cub_geometry

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:49:06 CDT 2011

Hello,

I am looking at a failure in reading cub file through iGeom interface. The
error happened on line 6327 where it required num_models (which was read in
from cubfile header[2],) to be less than 6, otherwise it errors out for "Too
many models in .cub file."

This particular .cub file returned a 7 for num_models. I commented out line
6327-6329 (not checking for num_models), and it went through and created the
correct model with one volume. My questions are: What does the num_models
refer to? And whether it has an upper limit? what should it be?

I'd appreciate someone who's familiar with cub file to give me some hint on
a correct fix for this issue.

Thank you!

Jane