[cgma-dev] r4790 - cgm/trunk/itaps

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Mon May 2 14:25:11 CDT 2011

On 05/02/2011 02:17 PM, Tim Tautges wrote:
> I think we should assume triangles, though I also think they should be
> returned in the double/int lists.

I assumed you still wanted that.  The difference is in the contents of the
int list.  CGM's GMem object has each "triangle" specified as a tuple of *4*
values: {3, idx1, idx2, idx3} where the '3' indicates a polygon with three
vertices.  I just thought it might be a good idea to decide before the API
gets used whether we want to keep that format or just assume triangles and
return tuples of three indices for each in the int list.

- jason