[cgma-dev] r3517 - cgm/trunk/itaps

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:41:08 CST 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 10:50 -0600, kraftche at cae.wisc.edu wrote:
> Author: kraftche
> Date: 2010-02-01 10:50:13 -0600 (Mon, 01 Feb 2010)
> New Revision: 3517
>
> Modified:
>    cgm/trunk/itaps/iGeom_CGMA.cc
> Log:
> o Fix bug where queries for iBase_ALL_TYPES included RefGroups
> o Fix bug: pass back Body type rather than RefVolume for iBase_REGION
> o Implement iGeom_getBoundBox
[snip]

These changes are causing an error with iGeom_get(Ent|Arr)NrmlSense for
me, since it expects a volume instead of a body. I have a solution (just
grab the first volume that's a child of the body), but there might be a
better way.

In a more general sense, it seems like iGeom should never be returning
volume entities anymore. Should we eliminate usage of RefVolumes from
the iGeom code?

- Jim